This is going to be the future site of articles that will generally be focused on a particular problem and describing the entire solution and idea behind the code. The idea behind each article is that you can gain an understanding of what led to the creation of something or just to explain what I know about a particular topic.
- nuQuake: Quake 1 client and engine that is fully hardware accelerated for the Sega Dreamcast
- neoIP: Open source extensible IP.BIN for Sega Dreamcast
- Integrity Engine: Open source game engine for Sega Dreamcast, Sony PSP, Windows, Linux & Mac OS
- This Website: Hand written HTML+CSS portfolio and blogging platform
- Various Sega Dreamcast Utilities for Windows: small size utitilies that generally decode proprietary formats into standard formats
- nuPNG: a tiny embedded device oriented PNG file writer
This first article will be continually updated and changed as needed.